Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Back to Work :D

So, I finally went back to work for a full day since my IV infusion therapy. I was a ball full of emotion!! I was unsure how my body would hold up, scared I wouldn't be able to preform my job duties correctly, and nervous that my 'brain fog' would set in and it would leave me bumbling like an idiot.
I won't lie, the day was hard but I did so much better then I thought!! Being with my patients again was AMAZING. I missed them all so much and the crazy thing is, THEY missed me as well! I got so many "I'm so glad you're back Dr. Wilson!" And "No one takes care of me quite like you do!" I even got a "You know, you're the only one I really trust with neck." It made my heart happy to know that all the time I've spent caring for my patients has truly paid off. I'm irreplaceable *evil laugh inserted here* But really, it feels good to be needed and to know that my patients trust me enough to heal them.
I'm not back to full time yet, but it is my goal to be back in full swing with two more weeks. I have a few more things to sort through and a bit more rest to catch up on!
OH YEAH!! I forgot!! I got the results from the MRI of my neck back!! My spine is perfect!!! The only MS lesions I have are in the brain! YAY!! Thank you Lord. Now could please fully restore my vision and take away the last bit of fatigue? I know my mother-in-law is tired of Driving Mrs. Daisy and would love to go home to her puppies and party barge! Thank you, amen.

Well, it's time to start my day. My fattie is making raspberries at me from his crib and I'm pretty sure he's already dreaming of pancakes and banana!

I am making strides.... One day at a time.

---Warrior

3 comments:

  1. Glad things are starting to fall back into place! I imagine that is the hardest part, trying to get back to your normal. Keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one was definitely SO glad to have you back!!! Awesome news that your spine is perfect! I am so proud to have a doctor like you with such a passion for her patients and also for life in general. You are amazing and I look forward to laughing with you weekly! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my sweet Natalie. I love having you at the office and am so blessed to be able to take care of you!!

      Delete